Euphony is the quality of being pleasant to the ear. Healing through such Harmony is the sole motive of the team Euphonious Healing.
Euphonious Healing Music Therapy Clinic & Research Center aims to explore & apply the healing potential of sound and music.
The center is founded and run by :
Dr. Kedar Upadhyay
[BAMS, PGDYN & MBA (Health care)] – Ayurvedic Physician & Music Therapist
[MD (HOM), MD (AM) & PGCHFWM] – Homeopathic Physician & Music Therapist
– Celebrity host, RJ, Actor, Singer & Philanthropist.
The team Euphonious healing is in the process of standardizing the practices of music therapy in India with an aim of making it a scientific and evidence based therapeutic remedial solution.
Along with that the team Euphonious Healing wishes to increase awareness of Music Therapy through educating people about therapeutic potential of Music by conducting the workshop ‘Healing waves’. We demonstrate the healing power of music through various interesting exercises.
Music therapy through Euphonious Healing is based on Holistic, Individualistic & Integrated approaches.
The clinical applications at Euphonious Healing center are based upon established therapeutic relationship between the following to cure the diseases.
- Concepts of mainstream Medical science & Music (Reference : Neuro-musicology, Bio-musicology, Psychology and Music, Endocrinology and Music)
- Constitutional/Humoral concept of alternative medicine & concepts of Indian Classical Music (Vaata, Pitta, Kafa)
- Yogic, Spiritual concepts & concepts of Indian classical music (Ida, Pingla, Sushumna)
- ‘Five Elements’ (Sanskrit: पञ्चभूत, पञ्चमहाभूत ) theory & concepts of Indian classical music
- Chakra theory & concepts of Indian classical music
- Effect of Seasons and Time on human physiology/psychology & concepts of Indian classical music
Team Euphonious Healing applies specially created Music (Sounds, Tunes and Rhythmic arrangements) for curing the diseases at the clinic.
Effects of Music remedies used at the clinic have been observed on various individuals having different demographic background. Their subjective and objective experiences are recorded for the clinical application to know the core healing potential of the Music remedies.
Each data is recorded & classified statistically for further research.
Music as Medicine
- Insomnia (disturbed sleep)
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Behavioral Problems (Anger, Phobia, Destructiveness, Hysterical)
- Mood swings
Music as Medicine or Complimentary Medicine
- Primary Hypertension (High blood pressure)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Pain management (Post-operative, Labor pain etc.)
- Menopausal syndrome
- A.D.H.D, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, & developmental & learning disabilities of children (Active Music Therapy)
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parkinson’s disease (Active Music Therapy)
- Myasthenia gravis (Active Music Therapy)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Paralysis & other muscle control and co-ordination disorders
- Geriatric dementia
- Post trauma healing ( Mental or Physical )
- All Autoimmune Disorders
- All Metabolic Disorders
- General physical rehabilitation
Music as Palliative medicine
- Terminal illness
- Stress & Pain management of cancer patients
- Stress & Pain management of patients on dialysis
Music as Wellness aid
- Memory and concentration enhancement
- Efficiency enhancement
- Improvement of spiritual quotient
- Music for Hospitals for creating assertive ambiance of treatment
- Music for Surgical wards for reduction of anxiety levels
- Music for Labor rooms for easing Normal labor process
- Music for educational institutions
‘Music Heals’ Workshops
- Demonstration of effects of sound, music & rhythm on health through live experience
- Increasing awareness of Music Therapy in people and educating them about therapeutic potential of Music
This is just a drop of an ocean! We aspire to explore and unleash the power of Music at Euphonious Healing Music Therapy Clinic’s Research Center.
We help individuals to find their inner melody to get in tune with the healer within.
Euphony with the self is all about being healthy.